B.E.S.T. Advanced Breastfeeding Classes by Lisa Lahey RN, IBCLC
Carmel Midwifery and Women’s Health is proud to sponsor the BEST Breastfeeding Class with Lisa Lahey, RN, IBCLC.
Lisa loves teaching expecting parents about breastfeeding to help them gain confidence and be successful. Here is what to expect to learn from Lisa…
- B-Behavior (learn baby’s cues)
- E-Eating (how much and how often)
- S-Sleep (normal sleep patterns)
- T-Techniques (latch, holds, pumping)
In addition to B.E.S.T principles, we will discuss keys to breastfeeding success, common roadblocks, pumping, and how partners can be involved.
This one time class will be offered on the following Fridays. The fee is $40 per couple.
Please call Carmel Midwifery to register. (317) 437-3681
- Friday April 15 from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Friday May 27 from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Friday June 17 from 6:30-8:30 pm
Carmel Midwifery and Women’s Health, LLC
3802 W. 96th Street Suite 310
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Lisa Lahey 317-435-3042. Please text or call with any questions.