Information Session & Birth Center Tour
June 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Join us for a FREE information session at Sacred Roots Midwifery & Birth Center!
This is your opportunity to tour the birth center and learn about midwifery care and how it differs from the traditional, medical model of care. Learn more about the Sacred Roots program of care and all about what it’s like to give birth with our midwives at the birth center!
Get answers to questions like…
- Who is a safe candidate for out of hospital birth?
- What does safe risk assessment look like?
- What happens in an emergency situation?
- What are the costs and financial policies?
- How does insurance coverage work?
- What type of education is available in the center?
- …and any other specific questions that you may have!
These events fill up QUICKLY, so make sure to reserve your spot today!
Please email email@example.com or call our office at 317-437-3681 to register.
We look forward to meeting you soon!